31 DAYS OF COFFEE MUGS: Mr. Right and Mrs. Always Right

Here's a mug for a couple who has fun pretending to be or perhaps actually being Mr. Right and Mrs. Always Right.

Do you know anyone who fits those titles?

I can think of a pair that I know particularly well for though my husband may be Mr. Right, I am, of course, Mrs. Always Right.

I'm pretty sure this sentiment fits right in with the Happy Wife, Happy Life quote that my husband loves.

In any case, they're a handsome pair of coffee mugs recreating the popular look of a coffee shop chalk board. You can try to find them on Amazon by clicking right here. Unfortunately, they are in limited availability right now so I've turned to eBay where I found the following Giftcraft Chalk Talk mugs available right now:




I also found these moustache and lip themed coffee mugs from Lorrie Veasey that share the sentiment.  I love the fact that this set is reminiscent of the moustache month, Movember. You can find them on Amazon by clicking right here
.










Either set would be great gift ideas for the RIGHT couple, pun intended.  They'd be perfect choices at Valentine's Day, for a wedding shower or even an anniversary gift idea.


Finally, in case neither of these sets is quite what you are looking for or is unavailable all together, I share a selection of Mr. and Mrs. Right themed coffee mugs from eBay. The selection here will change every day, depending upon what is available on eBay.



You never know what mugs I might have in store for you!

Brenda
Treasures By Brenda
Mrs. Always Right


Quick Links:


On Pinterest? Follow my board I LOVE COFFEE MUGS!
Or even my board MOVEMBER.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...